215. Succulent garden A5 album + video

Hello everyone !


Big hello from my temporary craft studio :)

I'm happy to announce that I have few more slots for Christmas photo albums orders.
This year I take orders only till 01.12.2017, and then I have holiday. 
I will reopen the studio in January 2018.

Today I want to show you album I was planning for almost a year. 
Succulents are extremely popular right now. This one of a kind hand stamped album made with premium quality Stampin' UP! materials. Full of tags and photo mats, which give you beautiful border around every photo.
Colours are coordinated and look beautifully together.

This album is ready for personalisation on my etsy shop.



I'm entering following challenges: 



You can support me by following me on:

Comments

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Katarina, beautifully designed and embellished album. Great video too! Thanks for sharing.
    Have a great day.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment