Poinsettia flowers + video tutorial

Hello everyone !


Poinsettia flowers I made. List of materials and video below.




You can support by following me on:

Facebook   |   Youtube   |   Google+   |   Pinterest   |   Bloglovin'


I used:

dies:  Festive Collection - Poinsettia Additions [Creative Expressions]
stamp:  Stamps to Die For - Pinstriped Poinsettias Set of 8 Pre Cut Stamps [Creative Expressions]
paper:  Basic Christmas Greetings [Lemoncraft], Christmas Greetings  [Lemoncraft], 
inks: Rich Cocoa Memento Ink Pad [Tsukineko], Bamboo Leaves Memento Ink Pad [Tsukineko], Rhubard Stalk Memento Ink Pad [Tsukineko]

You can support me by following me on:

Comments

  1. Wow - these poinsettia's are just beautiful! they look wonderful all together like this! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment